cCLEP! Project team will meet again at EPRALIMA, in Arcos de Valdevez, for the III project meeting and the Training Week.
During that week, Music Event Producers and Managers, Scaffolders and Riggers professionals from the 5 EU countries will gather togetehr with CCLEP partners to Brainstorm, exchange good & bad practices and ideas to improve European Live Music Sector security, management and teaching methods for rpofessionals.
Joint Staff Training in Portugal
The activity will take place at EPRALIMA premises from 7 to 13 October 2018.
– ASSOMUSICA (IT): 4 participants;
– PATOU INTERNATIONAL (FR): 2 participants;
– EPRALIMA_Escola Profissional do Alto Lima, C.I.P.R.L. (PT): 3 participants;
– MOUSIKES EKDILOSIS SYNTONISMOS ORGANOSI (GR): 2 participants:
– EMILIA ROMAGNA REGION (IT): 1 participant;
– PROFESSIONAL LIGHTING AND SOUND ASSOCIATION (UK): to be defined.
The meeting will also allow CCLEP partners to work on the development of the Output 1, and particularly:
– Presentation of the nazional researches concerning “O1-A1 – Requirements Analysis for the professions of Rigger, Scaffolder and Production Manager”.
– Set up a work plane for the creation of the European report O1-A1, starting from the national researches.
– Working on the O1-A2 – Development of 3 “job descriptions” at National level, Conducted by Patou Eclee and Plasa.
– Working on “O1-A3 – Desk analysis on existing training methodologies and training offers for the selected professions” – conducted by EPRALIMA.
– The next step will be the organization of a training event for staff member of the partner organizations, in order to share methods and experience related to the training of the professional profiles we’re working on: Rigger, Scaffolder and Production Manager.