The live entertainment industry suffers from the lack of a systematic approach to the recognition of professionals and their training. The recognition of the figures is fragmented, and often the training courses are based on obsolete models.
AIM OF THE PROJECT
To promote the official recognition and validation of qualifications, skills and competences of key professions of the live music events industry, by developing a replicable advocacy methodology, to support recognition processes at the regional/national or EU levels.
- Facilitate the recognition and validation of qualifications, skills and competences of the professions of Rigger, Scaffolder, Production Manager.
- Encourage cooperation between public, private and VET bodies.
- Strengthen partners’ advocacy ability and training offers.
MAIN TANGIBLE RESULTS:
- Rigger, Scaffolder and Production Manager Job Description – National Models.
- EU Job Descriptions.
- National Reports on Existing Training Methodologies and Offers
- Training Models for the professions of Rigger, Scaffolder and Production Manager at European Level.
- 20 cCLEP! Roundtables.
- cCLEP! Methodological Guidelines.
- Training materials.
- Dissemination products.
MAIN INTANGIBLE RESULTS
- Creation of a common and transferable methodology for the recognition of key professions in live music sector, of their qualifications, skills and competences
- Increased capacity of partner trainers to conduct advocacy and lobbying and to design and deliver addressing new professions.
- Establishment of new synergies and networks at the EU level in the field of Live Music Events Professions.